Jump to content
M△⃒⃘tt

FORUM Open The Door #3

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, M△⃒⃘tt said:

Gaga Related of course!

the password is only one word or it have two or more? numbers? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

Okay so. 

It's currently sunny (and LA IS known to have good weather right?) so sun, sunny... Arizona Sun, summer boy, The sun... Rumors/summer tour? 

I DON'T KNOW 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, LucasLuz said:
will it be something related to the album?

No 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it’s related to asib or more specific the Ally sign/billboard since It was displayed in real life in LA (La weather and Feb 17 was the rumor of the Gaga billboards)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, YuvalB said:

I think it’s related to asib or more specific the Ally sign/billboard since It was displayed in real life in LA (La weather and Feb 17 was the rumor of the Gaga billboards)

I think they meant that the second hint will be posted in “Feb 17” 😅

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, YuvalB said:

I think it’s related to asib or more specific the Ally sign/billboard since It was displayed in real life in LA (La weather and Feb 17 was the rumor of the Gaga billboards)

I tried Sunset Strip, Sunset and Chateau Marmont cause it’s related to the location where it was displayed in real life

 

4 minutes ago, Dalal_g_b said:

I think they meant that the second hint will be posted in “Feb 17” 😅

Oh 😅🤦

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/11/2020 at 4:39 AM, M△⃒⃘tt said:

The Door is a very special section where I'm gonna release exclusive content and make funny games. To open the door you'll need to solve a riddle in order to get a password and open The Door

If someone manages to guess the password and open the section I'm gonna release an exclusive outtake from Art Streiber's 2019 Photoshoot for Variety.

To participate and see The Door you need at least 10 posts (topics or comments) in our Forum.

door_tease.jpg

[1200 x 1800]

Difficulty: 7/10

HINT 1: LA Weather

HINT 2: Feb. 17

OMG it is so difficult😂

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LA Weather? what? umm chile anyways so

 

nvm 🙂

Edited by Venuss

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I need help? I need help

How am I supposed to answer the riddle?

Since the other day I tried to see if I could solve the riddle but I have no clue how to play this

I am lost lowkey I wanna cry 

That picture actually looks really nice :(((

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm going to wait until tomorrow before I really start guessing, but I'm assuming this refers to something incredibly obscure lol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Edonis said:

I'm going to wait until tomorrow before I really start guessing, but I'm assuming this refers to something incredibly obscure lol. 

this 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Applause said:

this 😂

Hold on...did someone open it?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Edonis said:

Hold on...did someone open it?!

Most likely since you can see a comment was posted in the locked thread. 😂

  • LMAO 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, A.K. said:

Most likely since you can see a comment was posted in the locked thread. 😂

It’s probably Matt posting the pic in a separate thread

  • CONFUSED 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Harry Styles said:

It’s probably Matt posting the pic in a separate thread

It's by an user who tried guessing it an hour ago, sis, hahah

  • WIG 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, A.K. said:

It's by an user who tried guessing it an hour ago, sis, hahah

i dunno how you could get it from LA weather though shfhfjf

  • LMAO 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/10/2020 at 9:39 PM, M△⃒⃘tt said:

The Door is a very special section where I'm gonna release exclusive content and make funny games. To open the door you'll need to solve a riddle in order to get a password and open The Door

If someone manages to guess the password and open the section I'm gonna release an exclusive outtake from Art Streiber's 2019 Photoshoot for Variety.

To participate and see The Door you need at least 10 posts (topics or comments) in our Forum.

[1200 x 1800]

Difficulty: 7/10

HINT 1: LA Weather

HINT 2: Feb. 17

 

The password has no spaces.

Where do we need to put the answer, I’m a little confused. Please help 💀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...