Jump to content
M△⃒⃘tt

FORUM Open The Door #2

Recommended Posts

Just now, nynagermanotta said:

KEEP TRYING

Okay at least we know it's cameras

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Lady Gaga's Joanne Hat said:

You do but you won’t tell

I c u miss Stupid Love

Is the password very difficult or very basic like: 

1 is very easy: Local Level

10 only hardcore stan level

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, JourneyToAvalon said:

What if they were trolling though? Just to get us to flip through the pages and have a good laugh. 😂

And I think they said a member was "close". they didn't say it was posted.

Yeah I thought it might of been IV's camera but nah doesn't make sense for it to be

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/9/2020 at 1:27 PM, M△⃒⃘tt said:

The Door is a very special section where I'm gonna release exclusive content and make funny games. To open the door you'll need to solve a riddle in order to get a password and open The Door

If you'll manage to guess the password and open the topic you will discover a sneak peak of what is coming this month. 

To participate and see the section you'll need at least 15 posts (topics or reply) in our Forum.

Difficulty: 8/10

HINT 1: The name of the eye behind ARTPOP

HINT 2: Inez&Vinoodh

FINAL HINT: The Eye is not a person.

 

Tips: the password has no spaces.

Use this Topic to comment your theories.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Lady Gaga's Joanne Hat said:

You do but you won’t tell

I c u miss Stupid Love

omg no i swear lol plss

  • LOVE 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/9/2020 at 1:27 PM, M△⃒⃘tt said:

The Door is a very special section where I'm gonna release exclusive content and make funny games. To open the door you'll need to solve a riddle in order to get a password and open The Door

If you'll manage to guess the password and open the topic you will discover a sneak peak of what is coming this month. 

To participate and see the section you'll need at least 15 posts (topics or reply) in our Forum.

Difficulty: 8/10

HINT 1: The name of the eye behind ARTPOP

HINT 2: Inez&Vinoodh

FINAL HINT: The Eye is not a person.

 

Tips: the password has no spaces.

Use this Topic to comment your theories.

pay attention

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Lady Gaga's Joanne Hat said:

I DIDNT GET IN GURL

Nnnnn I quoted the wrong person hold on

  • LMAO 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, G1 Lady Gaga said:

exactly

Is the password very difficult or very basic like: 

1 is very easy: Local Level

10 only hardcore stan level

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm killing myself in 5 minutes if I don't have the answer. Now do your job to save a life.

  • LOVE 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have u tried all the variations of 

EOS 5D Mark III by Canon
  Red 6K by Epic Dragon

?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MJHW said:

Have u tried all the variations of 

EOS 5D Mark III by Canon
  Red 6K by Epic Dragon

?

I did. I started includin "camera + name" too now but still no result

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, G1 Lady Gaga said:

pay attention

So you mean it’s something we can solve without research

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...