M△⃒⃘tt

LG6 Lady Gaga's team after heavy leaks

True or not, most of them would sell a kidney for a few retweets. 

It’s sad that people have to go ruin things for Gaga. She really puts hard work into what she does. 

gaga's reaction when someone yalled stupid love in Miami doesn't tell us that she's happy about it

I can assure your guys that this wasn't intentional at all.

• LOVE 1

Pretty sure they’re all being so quiet because as we already know, the release is imminent. If February 20/21 is true, we’ll definitely hear something early this week or next.

• TEA 1

It’s obviously someone in her close circle doing this. It keeps happening. The only way this stuff is getting out is someone on the inside who has access to all this material is sending it out. 

Or they have a really bad hacker situation and need to figure out their computer security. 

Edited by CanadaGoesGaga
  • TEA 1

I think they're the ones doing it tbh

If not they  need to start getting they're shit together....cause come on...

Lady Gaga Eye Roll GIF by Jimmy Kimmel LiveLike....

5 hours ago, CanadaGoesGaga said:

It’s obviously someone in her close circle doing this. It keeps happening. The only way this stuff is getting out is someone on the inside who has access to all this material is sending it out. 

Or they have a really bad hacker situation and need to figure out their computer security. 

I mean, Interscope does have a pretty poor track record of hackers and leaks. But I agree, it is quite strange that it happens so much to Gaga of all major pop artists. 

I honestly hope there’s some sort of justice done for the leak. It’s absurd how people got their hands on this sh*t

1 hour ago, jakewho4 said:

I honestly hope there’s some sort of justice done for the leak. It’s absurd how people got their hands on this sh*t

Watch everyone be wrong and Stupid Love isn't even on the album anymore lmaooo

I’ll be sad if Stupid Love is the lead single only because she’ll have to still pretend like the entire thing didn’t already leak when posting about its release. 

6 hours ago, Edonis said:

I mean, Interscope does have a pretty poor track record of hackers and leaks. But I agree, it is quite strange that it happens so much to Gaga of all major pop artists. 

It has to be an inside job. 

Do u really think stupid love is a last leak??

Tbh i don't think it's entirely the fans' fault. Interscope also had responsibility for protecting her songs from being leaked. I just feel sad for her coz she suffered leaks every era since 2011. Judas, applause, the whole ARTPOP album, pi, the whole Joanne album, sl... it is easy to name a few that were leaked 🥺

Edited by kxrave

9 hours ago, CanadaGoesGaga said:

It has to be an inside job. 

Maybe...

If it was an actual "hacker" I feel like we would have more detail. Its for sure an inside job. 

1 hour ago, Dirty Pony said:

it makes no sense why gaga has so many leaks, maybe is someone inside...

That's exactly what I think. Regardless of who is to blame, their security is very weak, she is one of the big names in the industry and her stuff is always leaking. 

share this leaks is wrong, but gaga's team should take Care with the security of her material.

• LOVE 1

3 hours ago, Steve Nasty said:

I blame Bloodpop. Never trusted her 

😄

• LMAO 1