M△⃒⃘tt

LG6 Lady Gaga's team after heavy leaks

On 2/8/2020 at 4:39 AM, Guest Cosmic Love said:

The whole team has been leaking strategically, stop lying us

Sometimes, i think this too yall.

She should like release Stupid Love as a promotional single after the lead just like she did with Aura at this point

• TEA 1

38 minutes ago, bogdanghe said:

She should like release Stupid Love as a promotional single after the lead just like she did with Aura at this point

Couldn't agree more...

How 

4 hours ago, Nordeusz said:

no, that's terrible

4 hours ago, Kaan Kaymaz said:

The difference is, they released applause after a low quality leak. This time, they are waiting us to die 🤣

How can they be waiting for so long 

4 hours ago, cynicallydiego said:

well LG6 never gonna came out, let's start with LG7 era

I have never agreed more! 😭

It really annoys me how much the leaks come out like I want to be surprised 

• SAD 1

At this point I don’t see why they aren’t doing more or just releasing something. A statement. A date. Anything. 

• TEA 1

I agree. It's just music. It's not meant to be that serious. Even Gaga laughed about it with her tweet. 

I’ m so sad about this situation... I can’t understand the silence ....

Its really sad about the leaks.. Tho I did see them :) Or at least i think i did, as it looked like 2010 again! What is going on... I really hope it will be more inspiring than that! I'm just worried we are going to get a boring hauslabs-like music video? What do you think?

On 2/8/2020 at 7:41 AM, M△⃒⃘tt said:

As you may have heard, some pictures from an unseen Lady Gaga's videoclip leaked online early today. The leak came from a close Twitter group. We've personally reported all content to Lady Gaga's manager who is currently investigating very deeply this situation to find the leakers. 

Her team is currently discussing how to move forward with the release.

Please do no post any pics from the leak. 

Well a bunch of clown and also Interscope as well

I think interscope doesn t want gaga to steal attention from Billie who is premiering the song at brits next week

If there weren’t any leaks we would’ve just waited till some sort of announcement and we would’ve just been blind about everything which at this point I would’ve preferred.... 😭

11 minutes ago, qovernmenthooker said:

If there weren’t any leaks we would’ve just waited till some sort of announcement and we would’ve just been blind about everything which at this point I would’ve preferred.... 😭

This I do feel she wanted to possibly surprise release. But didn't go as planned now for some concrete news

• LOVE 1

This era is gonna be so messy if they don't start it soon. I don't know what they're thinking right now, but it's gotta be horrifying to see stuff leak completely without even being announced.

On 2/14/2020 at 5:20 PM, Kaan Kaymaz said:

They need to release it ASAP not pushing again, because of their lack of security fans are the ones that punished. Not fair.

It's not JUST their lack of security though, leaks wouldn't spread if people didn't go through illegal means for them to happen. Yeah, her security should be stepped up, but it's not "punishing fans" for her to not be pleased that her art is being stolen and needing time to clean up the mess that the internet caused.

Leaks always happen on a lower level, like assistant producers or asst sound engineers that have access to the recordings (and not a big job to lose).. I dont think it could be her team. They have no reason!

It’s been 84 years. Finally happening next week!