I wish it was true but it probably isn’t. Maybe she could do it for another single after the album is released. I’m not too sure SL is the perfect song for gamers 😬 it’s way too pop 😬😬

it she made a video with fornit in it (a la G.U.Y. X minecraft) it will bring a lot of GP cause most of 13-25 are still addict to that game

From cyberpunk to fornite..

I was excited for the fornite rumours but wasn't them debunked by someone??

Adam Sandler Hello GIF by Film Independent Spirit Awards

On 2/7/2020 at 5:38 PM, Lady Gaga's Joanne Hat said:

thots on Fortnite rumor? 👀

SO smart, i think it’ll have a similar effect as tik tok does on music

Apparently, some people found a file in the upcoming FORNITE patch with some "gaga" tags. There is also a video file with an audio of a voice (Similar to gaga's one) with a music background saying "you are not an object".

• WOW 1

She's partnered with games before (farmville comes to mind, but she also had that music one during the fame I think?) so it wouldn't be out of the ordinary to do. 

Edit: Just remembered it was Tap Tap Revenge! 

Edited by Edonis

3 minutes ago, M△⃒⃘tt said:

Apparently, some people found a file in the upcoming FORNITE patch with some "gaga" tags. There is also a video file with an audio of a voice (Similar to gaga's one) with a music background saying "you are not an object".

omg what

2 minutes ago, M△⃒⃘tt said:

Wait, WHAT??

I don't play Fortnite, but I would LOOVE to see Gaga collaborating with something related to videogames. Can y'all imagine Gaga acting in a game like Death Stranding or even Cyberpunk (remember the rumors about that?)? She would SLAY.

If that is asking too much, I would just be happy with her in a soundtrack of a game lol, like Florence did in the soundtrack of Final Fantasy XV.

7 minutes ago, M△⃒⃘tt said:

I heard this audio on Twitter and it definitely sounds like Gaga.

34 minutes ago, slayinthedark said:

I heard this audio on Twitter and it definitely sounds like Gaga.

where did you find this?

This whole idea gives me so much FarmVille BTW era vibes and I don’t like it XD

Just now, BruceJr said:

This whole idea gives me so much FarmVille BTW era vibes and I don’t like it XD

I remember hating this idea at first but it was actually kind of fun and made me feel "exclusive" to be able to hear the songs before the general public

Sounds great, I definitely will play fortnite then😅

all this gamers stuff in the studio and her tweets about Bayonetta and Fortnight, maybe something is coming

• WIG 1

1 hour ago, M△⃒⃘tt said:

omg..