• Thoughts & Discussions

MV leak, what do you guys think?

5 minutes ago, hurricane326 said:

Hell man, 75 members online, on the first day? Ugh I'll keep hope for the coming week

We had like 600 a few hours ago

There's no way those pics are fake.

Same Enigma lipstick and nails.

And the choker she's wearing was teased on the fanmade cover for Stupid Love.

1 minute ago, Liam said:

We had like 600 a few hours ago

Yep, which has me concerned. People just left, hopefully they'll come back

Just now, hurricane326 said:

It's past midnight in every country here in Europe now. 

1 minute ago, hurricane326 said:

Plus, it's not like we have a lot of threads at the moment either. Please feel free to start a discussion if you'd like 🙂 

7 minutes ago, Liam said:

It's past midnight in every country here in Europe now. 

Oh duh 🤦‍♂️

6 minutes ago, Liam said:

Plus, it's not like we have a lot of threads at the moment either. Please feel free to start a discussion if you'd like 🙂 

I will!

Just now, eeaarrllaalloo said:

Where?

They are pretty much all over twitter now. But please don't share them in here 😉

4 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

They are pretty much all over twitter now. But please don't share them in here 😉

All I can see are memes 😶

Edited by eeaarrllaalloo

2 minutes ago, eeaarrllaalloo said:

All I can see are memes 😶

Yeah, there are already a lot of them 😂😂

Someone on reddit said the whole thing is leaked. Gaga needs to say something if the entire song and video are just online. This is an actual Pop Emergency lol.

2 minutes ago, Sizzily said:

Someone on reddit said the whole thing is leaked. Gaga needs to say something if the entire song and video are just online. This is an actual Pop Emergency lol.

I don't think the whole thing is out. I believe that's just people spreading misinformation. 

2 minutes ago, Sizzily said:

They could be playing tho

1 minute ago, Sizzily said:

I'm gonna light my Alejandro candle to it stop it from spreading if it truly leaked which I don't believe it did.

6 minutes ago, Liam said:

I don't think the whole thing is out. I believe that's just people spreading misinformation. 

6 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

They could be playing tho

Tru. I hope to god people are just trolling.

i'm just like, can you go a little faster?! john wayne joanne GIF by Lady Gaga

Hi, everyone! Italian LM here! Love the new forum, hope this is going to become a good point of reference for all the fans around the world. Btw, I'm quite pissed about the leaking, even though I still suspect that there's her team behind all of this. In fact, how do you all explain the picture (meme) Gaga posted on twitter a couple of weeks ago? That, to me, sounded like: "Ok, you're worrying about nothing, because it's happening exactly what we wanted to". Moreover, it doesn't seem possible to me that her LEAD SINGLE leaked weeks and weeks ago, and there has been a 10-seconds snippet on youtube since august. That seems too much.

I'm actually super hyped because the aesthetic seems to be something that I wanted her to explore for a long, long time!

But I feel so bad for her team. I know the original group chat that the picture came from has been reported. I wouldn't be shocked if legal action is taken. 

4 minutes ago, Underdog94 said:

Hi, everyone! Italian LM here! Love the new forum, hope this is going to become a good point of reference for all the fans around the world. Btw, I'm quite pissed about the leaking, even though I still suspect that there's her team behind all of this. In fact, how do you all explain the picture (meme) Gaga posted on twitter a couple of weeks ago? That, to me, sounded like: "Ok, you're worrying about nothing, because it's happening exactly what we wanted to". Moreover, it doesn't seem possible to me that her LEAD SINGLE leaked weeks and weeks ago, and there has been a 10-seconds snippet on youtube since august. That seems too much.

Haha a theory. 😉 

9 minutes ago, Edonis said:

I'm actually super hyped because the aesthetic seems to be something that I wanted her to explore for a long, long time!

But I feel so bad for her team. I know the original group chat that the picture came from has been reported. I wouldn't be shocked if legal action is taken. 

If they're the hackers, something bigger leaks or it destroys some deal then yes, they will probably take legal action.

6 minutes ago, malazam said:

If they're the hackers, something bigger leaks or it destroys some deal then yes, they will probably take legal action.

There was that rumor of the Apple partnership too. It could happen.