Liam

DISCUSSION Which song deserved to be a single?

Is That Alright? and Monster. 

• LOVE 1

I'll never get over Heavy Metal Lover. There's just something about that song, it's been my favorite from the first time I heard it in back 2011. Like bitch...

Also do you all remember on littlemonsters .com in like 2012 Gaga revealed in a chat that she wanted it to be the last single from the album (it was also the last song they actually recorded for the album) but the label wouldn't let her

Venus or Aura. They would have slayed the radio. More recently though The Cure. Idk how many people have come up to me and told me how much they love that song. Big mad it wasn’t on the radio/got a video/press it should have. 

We all know DITD should've been one but tbh Monster would've killed as well

Venus! I was so disappointed when they decided to release it as a promo single. It should have been a single and deserved a MV. 
Diamond Heart could be awesome as well ❤️

On 2/9/2020 at 1:41 AM, alenglitz said:

I'll never get over Heavy Metal Lover. There's just something about that song, it's been my favorite from the first time I heard it in back 2011. Like bitch...

Also do you all remember on littlemonsters .com in like 2012 Gaga revealed in a chat that she wanted it to be the last single from the album (it was also the last song they actually recorded for the album) but the label wouldn't let her

We love heavy metal loverrr

DITD, ARUTW and Gypsy.

Having Gypsy as the final single of ARTPOP really feels like its saying goodbye to a wonderful time in a really beautiful way

and with a video like this, which I actually believe was posted on Gagas YT channel