artRAVE or Joanne World Tour?  

143 members have voted

1. 1. What was your favorite Tour?

• The Monster Ball Tour 1 / 2
    • Born This Way Ball Tour
    • artRave: The ARTPOP Ball Tour
    • Joanne World Tour
    • ENIGMA

The only tour I got to attend was art rave but I’ll have to say the best tour was either TMB or BTWB

• LOVE 1
  • LMAO 2

Haven't visit to any, but judging from 720p video, I really like Joanne Word Tour the most. 

• LOVE 2

Didn't have the opportunity to attend any of them yet 😕 

But I'd say, story wise: TMB

Because of the moment and epicness: BTWB

Production: JWT

I'd say her best tour is the Joanne World Tour overall.

• LOVE 1

I've only been at JWT but BTWB was her best tour and that's on a what? Period. 

• LOVE 1

The Born This Way Ball is literally magical....It's pure Magic, nothing comes close.

I’m from Brazil, so the BTW Ball Tour will always have a special place in my heart. (It was the only time she performed here)

On 2/6/2020 at 5:03 AM, M△⃒⃘tt said:

What's your favorite tour?

Definitely artRave... so much fun

• LMAO 1

I’ve not been to Joanne or Enigma, but Joanne WT looks the best from what I’ve seen online - such a shame she had to cancel before my date. 

Joanne World Tour and Enigma are the best to me! JWT was so magical with the best stage design I ve ever seen 

I voted for artRave: The ARTPOP Ball Tour because it was the first concert I ever attended and there was an incredible amount of energy in the atmosphere. It was very freeing.

Monster Ball > Born This Way Ball > Fame Ball > artRave > Enigma > Joanne World Tour > Cheek to Cheek

I've attended artRave, JWT, Enigma and C2C. 

The BTW Ball is the only tour I was able to attend, so I chose it. But I might go to Enigma later this year!

I've attended TMB, BTWB, and artRave. Going off of these experiences (and the LQ video snippets from YouTube) I'd rank them as:

1. TMB2.0 ---> Truly a completely different kind of experience. I mean, the setlist and stage was relatively simple compared to some of her later tours, but the way the show was structured and arranged really made it flow near perfectly. I loved the costumes, the feel, and the message of the show. I was a senior in high school during this time so nostalgia obviously helps but still. Damn, I'd love to relive this again. 

2. artRave ---> Probably controversial in my ranking, but the show was generally very fun to be at. The stage was simple but the catwalk that extended into the audience really made the show feel like an interactive and immersive experience. And even with the songs that weren't as familiar with the general public, the audience was still engaged and seemed like they had a blast. Such a great show tbh. 

3. Born this Way Ball ---> I attended the iconic Houston date that had the LM come on stage during Scheisse! The show was visually stunning and had some of my favorite tour costumes of all time from any artist (Government Hooker space alien, the Black Jesus dress, and the origami dress during Fashion of His Love and Just Dance) but the setlist was quite long compared to her other tours, which resulted in some sections feeling slow or disjointed. 

4. The Fame Ball Tour ---> The birth of an icon tbh. Never attended but you can feel the electricity and hunger of a young Gaga wanting to be a star. I wish more songs from the album made it to the setlist. 

5. Enigma ---> I haven't attended the show (yet) so this is going just based off of the videos I've seen online, but the show truly feels like a classic LG show in that it combines a weird story with striking visuals. It truly is like TMB 3.0 and I'm okay with that. My one change would be to split up the second section of the show since it runs for ~7 or 8 songs (I think?). Oh and add more ARTPOP songs lol. 

6. JWT ---> I didn't get to attend the show but my sister did and she said she had a blast! I actually enjoyed the show from what I've seen online but wished it contained the  complete Joanne album as part of its setlist (since the album was so short anyways). 

7. TMB 1.0 ---> Although I like most of the outfits and enjoyed seeing performances of Paper Gangsta and the first Fashion, the setlist felt all over the place and the show seemed very rushed. I still appreciate the visuals and think it was more effective in staying true with TFM's visuals than the TMB2.0. 

• LOVE 2

1 hour ago, Edonis said:

I've attended TMB, BTWB, and artRave. Going off of these experiences (and the LQ video snippets from YouTube) I'd rank them as:

1. TMB2.0 ---> Truly a completely different kind of experience. I mean, the setlist and stage was relatively simple compared to some of her later tours, but the way the show was structured and arranged really made it flow near perfectly. I loved the costumes, the feel, and the message of the show. I was a senior in high school during this time so nostalgia obviously helps but still. Damn, I'd love to relive this again. 

This ^

OT: The Monster Ball Tour hands down. The stage was really simple, yes, but she managed to make it busy with multiple set changes and amazing visuals, her energy was otherworldly, the setlist couldn't have been more perfect, there wasn't a single bad costume and the best part of the show was the theatrics. I know that liddos like the Born This Way Ball more but to me, that tour felt REALLY long, some parts of the show seemed disjointed and she was a complete mess during 2012, but still a good tour nonetheless. 

• TEA 1

In terms of scenography, perhaps the BTW Ball is the best one but in my opinion, the JWT combined good scenography, moving stages, outfits and her vocals were insane 😍

On 2/6/2020 at 12:03 PM, M△⃒⃘tt said:

What's your favorite tour?

Joanne, just a classic, the clearance that that has

i was making a thread like this which then got sent to approval by the mods

inspired by me i see lmao

jk lol

• LMAO 1