143 members have voted

1. 1. What was your favorite Tour?

• The Monster Ball Tour 1 / 2
    • Born This Way Ball Tour
    • artRave: The ARTPOP Ball Tour
    • Joanne World Tour
    • ENIGMA

BTWB is my forever favourite just for the nostalgia of it

I had tickets to see the Joanne Tour but she cancelled my show 😢 wish I'd been able to see it tho because it seemed like so much fun

Wow, I was not expecting the Joanne World Tour to be that underrated. As much as I love the beyond imagination production of the Born This Way Ball, I have to admit that Gaga's best vocals were definitely during the Joanne World Tour.

Mine is The Monster Ball. Everything was just perfect from the set list to the costumes, from the stage to the visuals, and THE iconic team of dancers, musicians and Posh. 

All her tours have been amazing but the Joanne world tour felt the most polished and well rounded! 

JWT. Her vocals were so good. The show was simple, but efficient. 

This is hard, I attended all of them (except Enigma), but I would probably say the Born This Way Ball 🦄

I never got to see the BTWB it was the only one I never got to go to. I won that Skype contest to be their reporter and go backstage and all that stuff and then my show cancelled 5 days before. I found out when she tweeted in my car and literally cried I was devastated. But Ticketmaster/Skype wound up giving me a $500 gift card since I won that contest as a backup prize so that was Gucci.

Joanne served vocals and visuals.

I'll never forgive the universe for not giving me the opportunity to experience BTW Ball... that was something else, completely out of this world, the storyline and the hologram omg

BTWB for sure, but ENIGMA's memory is my fav

ArtRave and Joanne World Tour were so good to! (i can’t judge the others bc i couldn’t enjoy’em live)

Bringing an entire castle stage structure to almost 100 cities... like... how do u top that?

I saw both "The BTW Ball" in Sofia & "artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball Tour" in Athens and I must say nothing can touch THE BTW Ball ❤️

I only attended BTWB (Paris) and artRAVE (Paris ×3 + Barcelona), so from what I know, the BTWB was everything I could ask and then some. 

Maybe the JWT would have changed my opinion, but we know what happened to the dates in Paris 🤡