Date: April 22nd 2017 Location: Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival (Indio, California)
During "Telephone" at her second weekend headlining Coachella, Lady Gaga changed into a different jacket before changing into another hoodie. Her new jacket was only in the show for a few minutes but is beautiful.
Lady Gaga's jacket is fresh off the Maison the Faux 2017 runway as part of their "Fauz Cosmetics" collection. The jacket is not yet available for purchase but purchases can be made through [email protected]
The designer took to Instagram to post about Lady Gaga in their jacket captioning it #dreamcometrue.
To finish off her look, Lady Gaga stayed in the same knee-high boots from Ellie Shoes. The boots are the “Savannah” PH420 in patent leather from their Penthouse collection.
The boots are available directly through Ellie Shoes with an account here, but they are available in different sizes through different retailers on sites like Instagram for around $100.
BONUS: Lady Gaga’s makeup artist Sarah Tanno spoke with Refinery29 and described Lady Gaga’s entire look for the second show. Sarah is a Global Artistry Ambassador for Marc Jacobs Beauty so all of Lady Gaga’s products come from Marc Jacobs.
For her face, Sarah used:
- The new “Dew Drops” Coconut Gel Highlighter Primer, available for $44 here.
- Re(Marc)able Full Cover Foundation in Beige Medium with peach undertones, available for $55 here.
- Re(Marc)able Full Cover Concealer in “Alive”, available for $32, here.
- #InstaMarc Light Filtering Countour Powder in “Dream 20”, available for $49 here.
- Shameless Bold Blush Powder in “Rebellious 216”, available for $30 here.
For her brows, Sarah used:
- Brow Wow Defining Longwear Pencil in “Ash Brown 4”, available for $25 here.
- Brow Tamer Grooming Gel, available for $24 here.
For her eyes, Sarah used:
- Highliner Gel Eye Crayon in “Lollipop 86” for her undereye, available for $25 here.
- Highliner Gel Eye Crayon in “Blacquer” in her waterline and outer top eyelid, available for $25 here.
- Style Eye-Con No. 7 Plush Eyeshadow “The Dreamer 212” palette, using the peach eyeshadow (furthest right). Available for $59, here.
- Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara, available for $26 here.
For her lips, Sarah used:
- (P)outliner Longwear Lip Pencil in “Primrose 304”, available for $24 here.
- Le Marc Liquid Lip Crème in “Shush Blush 456”, available for $28 here.
Lady Gaga’s makeup was finished with custom applique flowers from Face Lace to create a modernized hippie vibe.
Check out all the HQ photos of Lady Gaga’s performance here.
Unfortunately, there was no livestream video but you can listen to the audio stream of Lady Gaga’s full performance here.
By Terran Warden