Date: April 22nd 2017 Location: Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival (Indio, California)
The new look consisted of the same black leotard and black tights but a pair of shorts by celebrity designer Ashton Michael were added. The pair are specifically from look 2 of Ashton Michael's "Ritual" collection from 2017.
You may recognize his work from Lady Gaga's dancers during her Super Bowl 51 Halftime Show. Ashton is based in Hollywood and is available by appointment only to industry professionals.
Lady Gaga finished her look with the same boots as weekend one, which have become an iconic pair of hers worn throughout the past 7 years. The boots are Ellie Shoes “Savannah” PH420 from their Penthouse collection. The boots are available directly through Ellie Shoes with an account here, but they are available in different sizes through different retailers on sites like Instagram for around $100.
BONUS: Lady Gaga's makeup artist Sarah Tanno spoke with Refinery29 and described Lady Gaga's entire look for the second show. Sarah is a Global Artistry Ambassador for Marc Jacobs Beauty so all of Lady Gaga's products come from Marc Jacobs.
For her face, Sarah used:
- The new "Dew Drops" Coconut Gel Highlighter Primer, available for $44 here.
- Re(Marc)able Full Cover Foundation in Beige Medium with peach undertones, available for $55 here.
- Re(Marc)able Full Cover Concealer in "Alive", available for $32, here.
- #InstaMarc Light Filtering Countour Powder in "Dream 20", available for $49 here.
- Shameless Bold Blush Powder in "Rebellious 216", available for $30 here.
For her brows, Sarah used:
- Brow Wow Defining Longwear Pencil in "Ash Brown 4", available for $25 here.
- Brow Tamer Grooming Gel, available for $24 here.
For her eyes, Sarah used:
- Highliner Gel Eye Crayon in "Lollipop 86" for her undereye, available for $25 here.
- Highliner Gel Eye Crayon in "Blacquer" in her waterline and outer top eyelid, available for $25 here.
- Style Eye-Con No. 7 Plush Eyeshadow "The Dreamer 212" palette, using the peach eyeshadow (furthest right). Available for $59, here.
- Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara, available for $26 here.
For her lips, Sarah used:
- (P)outliner Longwear Lip Pencil in "Primrose 304", available for $24 here.
- Le Marc Liquid Lip Crème in "Shush Blush 456", available for $28 here.
Lady Gaga's makeup was finished with custom applique flowers from Face Lace to create a modernized hippie vibe.
Check out all the HQ photos of Lady Gaga's performance here.
Unfortunately, there was no livestream video but you can listen to the audio stream of Lady Gaga's full performance here.
By Terran Warden