• Tour & Events
    Sign in to follow this  
    Possibly Maybe

What was your Joanne World Tour experience?

So, for everyone who has attended the Joanne World Tour already, what was your experience? Tell us a little bit about your experience. If you want, you can share your pictures or videos as well, although there’s already a topic specifically dedicated to that.

I was supposed to attend the show at the Ziggo Dome, Amsterdam in early October when unfortunately she cancelled the European tour. I was really upset, because not only I’ve been waiting to see her since I was just a little kid, I was intensively waiting from the moment I bought the tickets that I would see Lady Gaga in October and when the time was finally almost there, I didn’t go. However, I’m going to the rescheduled date in January which is actually rescheduled on a Saturday. For me, and many little monsters it’s perfect. A lot of kids needed to skip school for this concert because it was like on a Wednesday, and now everyone can attend the tour without skipping school or work.

When I go to the Joanne World Tour in January 2018 at the Ziggo Dome, Amsterdam, I will shortly after that write a detailed experience myself how I experienced the show and everything about it. Since it’s Amsterdam, maybe I should visit some coffee shops because she’s known to visit them when she’s there, or at least she has done it before, haha!

1 hour ago, Dirkje said:

I’m going to the same date as you.

What kind of ticket have you purchased for the Amsterdam concert? Did you purchase a seated ticket or a general admission ticket? My mother and I were buying tickets a little too late due to delay because of a conversation with someone from the council and unfortunately we had to buy seated tickets because all the general admission tickets were sold out. I’m sitting at the second ring, I have a pretty good sight of the view while I didn’t pay the full amount of money for a ticket lower to the ground. I wish I could be closer to Gaga and scream and dance but for now this is how it’s going to go, and maybe at another tour I’ll buy general admission tickets. Hopefully she’ll play an exclusive song for us! She performed You and I at a concert in Nebraska so hopefully she might perform Mary Jane Holland from ARTPOP in Amsterdam.

Going with my parents to the first Paris show! I'm so excited

4 hours ago, Possibly Maybe said:

What kind of ticket have you purchased for the Amsterdam concert? Did you purchase a seated ticket or a general admission ticket? My mother and I were buying tickets a little too late due to delay because of a conversation with someone from the council and unfortunately we had to buy seated tickets because all the general admission tickets were sold out. I’m sitting at the second ring, I have a pretty good sight of the view while I didn’t pay the full amount of money for a ticket lower to the ground. I wish I could be closer to Gaga and scream and dance but for now this is how it’s going to go, and maybe at another tour I’ll buy general admission tickets. Hopefully she’ll play an exclusive song for us! She performed You and I at a concert in Nebraska so hopefully she might perform Mary Jane Holland from ARTPOP in Amsterdam.

I got a normal standing ticket. My friends arent coming with me this time so I go alone. (They will come with me to Katy Perry though). I got my ticket thanks to the postponing and via ticketswap!

2 hours ago, Pizza said:

Ooh thats amazing! Gaga is so so good! She will slay you!

• Love 1

On 12/1/2017 at 4:27 PM, Pizza said:

I'll go at the second! See you there anyway <3 

• Love 1