• General Discussion
    Sign in to follow this  
    heavymetallover

Favorite YouTubers ?

Hey guys — who are some of your favorite YouTube entertainers ? They can be beauty gurus, comedy skit makers, cover artists - whoever ! I'm always looking for new people to follow !

I'm busy working on my list !

Edited by heavymetallover

( I tried adding this to the original post but I couldn't seem to get it right 😭 )

But anyway - here's some YouTubers I feel deserve more love !

• JACKIE AINA — Beauty, Fashion & Vlogs — Jackie is super chill, she's professionally trained in makeup and she's hilarious ! She also gives you a lot of food for thought when it comes to the beauty industry and it's morals.

• THOMAS HALBERT — Beauty and Make up — Thomas is really creative, brutally honest and a lot of fun to watch.

• EVELYN FROM THE INTERNETS — Comedy and Vlogs — Evelyn is absolute comedy gold, I love her. BONUS: Beyonce featured her in a Lemonade Tour Interlude.

• BAYLEE JAE — Art & Vlogs — Baylee is an amazing woman with a huge heart and really fun content - she has a really popular art channel, a great vlog channel and just started a channel to help kids learn how to draw !

I'll update my list from time to time - why don't you share yours down below !

I love watching Troye Sivan, Tyler Oakley, Connor Franta and Mamrie Hart's videos. I love AJayII's reaction videos as well.

I love aJayll too! She always says nice things about everyone