• General Discussion
    Admin

Random Introduce Yourself!

Hello guys! 

My name is Marcelo, I'm 25 years old and I'm from Costa Rica. I'm new here at LGN site and it's amazing the new space fans have to express everything related to Gaga and beyond. I haven't seen Gaga in person nor attended a show of her and in general. I get so emotional when I see people attending like 8 shows in a row and I've never been in one before. I pray someday I will meet Gaga and enjoy one of her shows. My dream is to travel on an airplane and to find a job. It would be amazing to find new friends here and share great moments.

Love you guys and how we said in our country: PURA VIDA!!! 😋

• Love 1

Just now, MarceloBM said:

Hello guys! 

My name is Marcelo, I'm 25 years old and I'm from Costa Rica. I'm new here at LGN site and it's amazing the new space fans have to express everything related to Gaga and beyond. I haven't seen Gaga in person nor attended a show of her and in general. I get so emotional when I see people attending like 8 shows in a row and I've never been in one before. I pray someday I will meet Gaga and enjoy one of her shows. My dream is to travel on an airplane and to find a job. It would be amazing to find new friends here and share great moments.

Love you guys and how we said in our country: PURA VIDA!!! 😋

Welcome, Marcelo! I've never seen Gaga either, so don't worry. You can talk with me anytime you want and I'd love to be your new friend. :)

• Love 1

Hi guys! I'm 18 years old and I'm from a country which Gaga was banned back in 2012 😐 I think must of you knew it right? 😬 I'm still upset that Gaga cancels her show here. Besides Gaga, i also love Kylie, MJ, Madonna, Katy, Pink, etc. Btw I'm not an English speaker so don't judge me if my English sucks 💀 I'm still hoping she will come here someday, I hope soon! I'm rarely joining a forum tbh, but I was interesting with this forum, I don't know why. So I hope I can be accepted here & nice to meet you all! 

1 hour ago, HauntinglyHollow said:

Hello, i just came here from Gagadaily and i wonder, how is this different to GGD ? 😄

Um, it’s new? 

I'm GagaXCollection and I'm here to make it clear, I know you love me baby, that's why you brought me here

Jk 😅

My name is Saleh, I'm 19 from Kuwait and these are a few of my favorite things:

Favorite movie: Harry Potter

Favorite album: Born This Way

Favorite music video: Applause

Favorite tour: Born This Way Ball

Favorite artist: Lady Fucking Gaga

Favorite thing to do: Collect Gaga CDs 🤩

Collection website: http://ladygagaxcollection.com/

Hi, I'm Cola from the old OGG. I'm 21 years old from Sweden. 

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Cola said:

Hi, I'm Cola from the old OGG. I'm 21 years old from Sweden. 

Heey! I remember you. How have you been?

10 hours ago, Dirkje said:

Heey! I remember you. How have you been?

Omg! I think I remember you from the Gaga Daily forums! 

bonjourno ladies, my name's josh and i'm a 21 year old graphic designer from the UK. Former GGD member but glad to see LGN has their own forum and will probably remain here from now on. A little known fact about me but Gaga is the only pop artist I love and my favourite album is between BTW or Joanne with my fave song being Scheiße. 

But hey guys! 

On 22-11-2017 at 11:09 AM, James said:

Omg! I think I remember you from the Gaga Daily forums! 

I never was in GGD. I just had a inactive account. I was just active in the chatrooms for some reason I dont remember.

Guest Possibly Maybe

Hi, I just found this topic after making a few posts on this forum already but I finally found a topic to properly introduce myself. So, my name is Michael. I’m nineteen years old and I live in the Netherlands. My hobbies are photography, listening to music, collecting music and movies. I also enjoy traveling and I like to go on my bicycle and go to villages in my area when the weather is nice. I started listening to Gaga when I was very young and here I still am bopping to her songs. I also remember playing FarmVille, and seeing Lady Gaga stuff in the game and I was super excited. I have also tweeted a lot of random lyrics from Born This Way in 2011, don’t ask me why. I’m also a member of Gaga Daily, Lanaboards and Flop of the Pops. I also used to be a member of Church of Pop and maintained the Lady Gaga twitter account until I got banned by a corrupt administrator which disliked me and thought I was someone that he had beef with a long time ago, which I wasn’t, and he only tried to get rid of me. Unfortunately lost a lot of internet friends where I used to talk a lot with because of that.

4 hours ago, Possibly Maybe said:

Hi, I just found this topic after making a few posts on this forum already but I finally found a topic to properly introduce myself. So, my name is Michael. I’m nineteen years old and I live in the Netherlands. My hobbies are photography, listening to music, collecting music and movies. I also enjoy traveling and I like to go on my bicycle and go to villages in my area when the weather is nice. I started listening to Gaga when I was very young and here I still am bopping to her songs. I also remember playing FarmVille, and seeing Lady Gaga stuff in the game and I was super excited. I have also tweeted a lot of random lyrics from Born This Way in 2011, don’t ask me why. I’m also a member of Gaga Daily, Lanaboards and Flop of the Pops. I also used to be a member of Church of Pop and maintained the Lady Gaga twitter account until I got banned by a corrupt administrator which disliked me and thought I was someone that he had beef with a long time ago, which I wasn’t, and he only tried to get rid of me. Unfortunately lost a lot of internet friends where I used to talk a lot with because of that.

I know you and some of these people. They are truly nice! I hope you enjoy it here!

Hey there,

I'm Craig! I'm 19 years old and I'm from the beautiful country of Scotland☺️ I take part in a competive sport, and that sport is Swimming. I've been a casual listener to Lady Gaga since day one, but I really became a stan in 2013 before the release of ARTPOP.  

My favourite albums in order from best to worst are:

1. Joanne/Artpop

3. The Fame

4. The Fame Monster

5. Born This way

6. C2C

My other favourite artists include Katy Perry, Rita Ora, Demi Lovato, and Camila Cabello. 

Feel free to talk to me and get to know me better!☺☺

• Love 1

1 hour ago, CraigB said:

Hey there,

I'm Craig! I'm 19 years old and I'm from the beautiful country of Scotland☺️ I take part in a competive sport, and that sport is Swimming. I've been a casual listener to Lady Gaga since day one, but I really became a stan in 2013 before the release of ARTPOP.  

My favourite albums in order from best to worst are:

1. Joanne/Artpop

3. The Fame

4. The Fame Monster

5. Born This way

6. C2C

My other favourite artists include Katy Perry, Rita Ora, Demi Lovato, and Camila Cabello. 

Feel free to talk to me and get to know me better!☺☺

Hey fellow Katy/Camila stan! Whats up? Havana is a bop btw!

• Love 1

1 minute ago, Dirkje said:

Hey fellow Katy/Camila stan! Whats up? Havana is a bop btw!

Hey there! I know haha, but I preffer the solo version than the one with Young Thug😃

On 01/12/2017 at 1:42 PM, Possibly Maybe said:

I'm Gaga Daily and Church of Pop too

6 hours ago, CraigB said:

I'm Gaga Daily and Church of Pop too

Whats your name on cop?

6 hours ago, CraigB said:

Hey there! I know haha, but I preffer the solo version than the one with Young Thug😃

That video is everything too!

Thoughts on 5H? (I stan both 5H and Camila)

1 hour ago, Dirkje said:

Whats your name on cop?

Craig, I have the same PP as here 

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Dirkje said:

That video is everything too!

Thoughts on 5H? (I stan both 5H and Camila)

I didnt really like 5H tbh, I always found them cringey. Camilla always stood out so I was interested to hear what she was going to do next. Havana really got me so I hope her album is like that!

5H... I dont like any of their songs

im ryanripley and im here to make it clear

i know you love me baby, thats why you brought me here

was a bitch on gagadaily, im gunna make it right

give me a giffing challenge and i'll give you what you like

i'm full of tricks baby, just like on gagaween

a room full of (little) monsters and its makes me wanna scream!

i have to get this right, so you don't waste your time

not like my permaban, i'm killing on this rhyme

17_roxxxy.gif

1 hour ago, ryanripley said:

im ryanripley and im here to make it clear

i know you love me baby, thats why you brought me here

was a bitch on gagadaily, im gunna make it right

give me a giffing challenge and i'll give you what you like

i'm full of tricks baby, just like on gagaween

a room full of (little) monsters and its makes me wanna scream!

i have to get this right, so you don't waste your time

not like my permaban, i'm killing on this rhyme

17_roxxxy.gif

Slay, we stan! Love you Ryan ❤

• Love 1

Hello TJuTLQq.gif I'm Kleth <3 I stan Gaga since 2008 and I don't know what else so  c0SQppG.gif

I'm Irrelevant, and I've been a Gaga stan since early 2016. I stan tons of artists, and I try to be as positive as possible😄. Let's not start any stan wars shall we 😶