• General Discussion
    Admin

Random Introduce Yourself!

New to Lady Gaga Now? Please introduce yourself with a few words on who you are, where you come from and whatever else you feel like sharing with the rest of the community. Let’s get to know each other! 😄

• Love 1

Hey guys! My name is Shethin, and I'm from India. I've been devoted to the good sis gags since 2009 (and I'm YET to see her live as she hasn't toured here yet 😭) I'm about to be a lawyer soon, hoping to change the world, slowly (maybe one sequin at a time!). 

I love creating, writing, discussions on philosophical theories, art and pop culture. 

#JusticeForPerfectIllusion

Edited by NerdfaceKillah
    forgot to add lol
    • Wow 1

My name is Francesco I'm 20 years old, Italian tumblr_m0wzfrXTCY1qjb4wv.jpg and I've been a stan since around 2010. I went to art school and I'm currently figuring out what path to follow in life...

One of my main passion is drawing but I'm still figuring out my own style so some of my drawings/paintings end up being a little wonky sometimes

I am also obsessed with photomanipulation and digital artworks and I've been using online free websites to experiment and refine my graphics skills for the past 5 years. Here are some of my best works Gaga-related.

1. Born This Way Ball (Alternative Poster)
    2. Diamon Heart (Single Cover)
    3. Joanne World Tour (Poster)
    4. Super Bowl LI Halftime Show (Poster)
    5. VS Fashion Show (Mountain Romance Wallpaper)
    6. 2016 AMAs Performance (Poster Gif)
    7. Perfect Illusion (Music Video Poster)
    8. Lady Gaga in AHS: Hotel (Concept)
    9. Lady Gaga in AHS: Hotel (Poster)
    10. DWUW (Wallpaper)

Some fun Gaga-related stuff about me:

- FAV ALBUM: Born This Way
    - FAV SONGS (IN EACH ALBUM): Paparazzi, Telephone, Hair, Venus, Nature Boy, Perfect Illusion
    - FAV VIDEOS : Born This Way Era
    - FAV LOOK: 2010 VMAs Red Carpet

Edited by Panchecco
    • Love 2

I've always been a fan of Gaga since she came to fame here in 2008, and have listened to everything up until now, but have only recently started hardcore stanning her, so I'm new here. I'm 16 y/o and from Australia! While it is seeming unlikely she will take the JWT over here, I am enjoying all the videos and I hope we get an official video release.

Following @Panchecco's little template, here's some of my faves:

- FAV ALBUM: ARTPOP
    - FAV SONGS (IN EACH ALBUM): The Fame, Dance In The Dark, Born This Way/Fashion of His Love, Sexxx Dreams/Gypsy, Anything Goes, John Wayne
    - FAV VIDEO: Telephone / Born This Way
    - FAV LOOK: So many, but Gaga's Grammys 2017 look comes to mind first. Holy f**k. 😍

• Love 1

Hi! I've been a Gaga fan since the summer of 2010 and I'm so excited about this forum! 😍

I’m Dirkje, I’m 24 years old and I’m from the Netherlands! I stan Gaga since Pokerface/Paparazzi. I’ve seen her 4 times live.

And I’m gonna see the Joanne tour in January.

Besides Gaga, I also stan Katy Perry, Fifth Harmony, Camila Cabello, Alesha Dixon, Sugababes and Dua Lipa

Hello i am Italian Woman i was born in italy but now i live in the philippines,been a stan of gaga since 2009.

my Favorite album of hers is born this way

My fave songs in each is boys boys boys,ditd,scheiße,bloody mary,manicure,perfect illusion,john wayne (honestly i Love all oF them)

my fav video is million reasons (Come for me) and john wayne

her john wayne outfit from jwt

hey anyone else here from other forums of gaga? 😜

Hey guys I’m Mert from Turkey. 19 years old. I’ve been stanning Gaga since 2010. Dancing (in circles 🤓) is my passion. My favourite Gaga album is Born This Way. It really changed my entire life. And my favourite song is Marry The Night. Also fav music video. 

Nice 2 meet u. 

giphy.gif

Hey, there! :) I'm Tyler. I'm 20 years old and from the U.S., but I speak more than one language. I've been a fan of Gaga since 2007, but I'm also a fan of U2, Ariana Grande, Britney Spears, Eagles of Death Metal, Kesha, etc. I've never seen Gaga live, but I hope to change that early next year.

• Love 1

Hey y'all I'm Nate, was also NotDoctor on OGG.  I'm 26, from the US and a software engineer.  Gaga and Flo are the only artists I'm super into these days but I've been known to enjoy Björk, CRJ, Kesha, Sara Bareilles, Daft Punk, Bey, etc from time to time.

Fav album: Born This Way

Fav song: iTunes festival version of ARTPOP; it's hypnotic and fantastic 

Fav video: Telephone/Marry The Night (I'm a sucker for extravagance)

Edited by NotDoctor
    • Love 1

Just now, NotDoctor said:

Hey y'all I'm Nate, was also NotDoctor on OGG.  I'm 26, from the US and a software engineer.  Gaga and Flo are the only artist I'm super into these days but I've been known to enjoy Björk, CRJ, Kesha, Sara Bareilles, Daft Punk, Bey, etc from time to time.

Fav album: Born This Way

Fav song: iTunes festival version of ARTPOP; it's hypnotic and fantastic 

Fav video: Telephone/Marry The Night (I'm a sucker for extravagance)

Hey, nice to meet you, Nate! I'm studying computer science at college, but I'm hoping to get my Bachelor's degree in music production here soon.

• Love 1

5 minutes ago, TheCureGuy said:

Hey, nice to meet you, Nate! I'm studying computer science at college, but I'm hoping to get my Bachelor's degree in music production here soon.

That's awesome!  Feel free to hit me up with any CS related questions!  

Just now, NotDoctor said:

That's awesome!  Feel free to hit me up with any CS related questions!  

I'll make sure to do that!

Hey skinnies!

User artblockedT has arrivedT!

SKINNY!

Get ready for excessive tea and shade! 

ARTPOP is Ms. Fad's best album!

Onion Girl is Gaga's BEST song ever and I will NOT rest until i hear Onion Girl!

Karma's not 🙅🏻 a liar 👹 she keeps receipts 😇💅  

Xoxo, artblockedT, your fav mid 00s 17y/o onion fad.

• Love 1
    • Funny 1

Just now, artblockedT said:

Hey skinnies!

User artblockedT has arrivedT!

SKINNY!

Get ready for excessive tea and shade! 

ARTPOP is Ms. Fad's best album!

Onion Girl is Gaga's BEST song ever and I will NOT rest until i hear Onion Girl!

Karma's not 🙅🏻 a liar 👹 she keeps receipts 😇💅  

Xoxo, artblockedT, your fav mid 00s 17y/o onion fad.

I'm kind of curious to find out what Onion Girl sounds like as well as her Act 2 songs. :)

Just now, TheCureGuy said:

I'm kind of curious to find out what Onion Girl sounds like as well as her Act 2 songs. :)

Zedd reused the Onion Girl instrumental on his album. Dave Russel confirmed that it's Addicted To A Memory. I love it so much omg

Zedd reused the Onion Girl instrumental on his album. Dave Russel confirmed that it's Addicted To A Memory. I love it so much omg

Well, if it is, it would have been amazing!

Just now, TheCureGuy said:

Well, if it is, it would have been amazing!

Give me upvotes sweetie 😤

jk 💀 got  twitter?

Give me upvotes sweetie 😤

jk 💀 got  twitter?

If I was able to upvote you (since I'm on upvote limit for now), I would! My Twitter is @electricrose8. What's yours?

Edited by TheCureGuy

I'm Noah and I am 18 years old. 

I currently live in Germany and enjoy everything Pop Culture.

Creativity fascinates me, so I started loving Lady Gaga as soon as I heard Just Dance. Other than that I love Mariah Carey, Tamar Braxton and Ariana Grande. My favorite TV Shows are RuPaul's Drag Race and everything involving a high school (Degrassi, Riverdale etc.). 

I'm Andrew, 24, I live in Greece (for the time being) and I've been a fan since the Paparazzi 2009 VMA Performance but became a hardcore fan since the ARTPOP era. I've seen her live 3 times (2 artRAVES and c2c tour) and I can't wait to see the JWT. I was devastated when she cancelled because I've been waiting for this/saving money since 2015, but now I'm looking forward to February! She's an incredibly dedicated hard worker and the Joanne era has been perfect in my opinion. 

• Love 1

Hello everyone! My name is Patrick, I'm 23 years old and I'm from the Netherlands. I've been a Lady Gaga fan for as long as I can remember. I actually came out to my family on the day she released her Born This Way album worldwide. I feel personally connected not only to Gaga herself but to that album (hence why it's my favorite Gaga album) because they have made me realize that I'm not a freak and that I needed to accept myself for who I am. It helped me overcome a dark period in my life.

I'm a fan of other artists as well but Gaga is the only one I'm really invested in. I've seen Gaga live twice: I went to the Born This Way Ball (2012) and the artRAVE (2014) in the Ziggo Dome in Amsterdam and those were the best nights of my life. I've met so many wonderful Monsters and it feels like one big family. Hopefully I'll keep meeting new beautiful and amazing Monsters on here!  ❤️

• Love 1

Hello! My name is Jennifer and I'm from Florida. I've been a Gaga stan for just over a year now and she's completely changed my life. When I heard Million Reasons during the Carpool Karaoke I became a stan instantly and I've loved every moment of it. I'll be seeing her for the first time live on November 30th which is exciting. Besides Gaga, I'm a really big stan of the 60s especially of Joan Crawford(the person in my avi) and other artists like LDR and Lorde. 

• Love 1

Hey everyone! I’m Anthony, 18 from Sydney. I’ve loved Gaga since the start and my love for her has only grown ever since. Growing up with Gaga means growing up with the fan base and I’ve met so many incredible people that are some of my closest friends. Forums like this are awesome because they allow you to meet other fans like yourself and have great discussions about a whole range of topics so I can’t wait to start posting here and meeting more of you guys! 

Hey I´m 47 years old bitch from Finland. Loved many kind of music all my life. Old Michael Jackson, Alice Cooper, Stray Cats, Kiss, Madonna fan also. Been Gaga fan since 2009, but really freaked out after American Horror Story and Joanne album speed more. Besides music I love books, art, nature, dogs,, vaping and hiking alone in the National Parks. 

• Love 1
    • Funny 1