• Communications & Support
    Admin

NEW Welcome to Lady Gaga Now!

Dear Little Monsters,

It is with great pleasure that we finally introduce you to a whole brand new Lady Gaga Now. As you may have noticed, our websites were put offline for a few days because in the meantime we were working hard in order to build this place. Lady Gaga Now is now more than just a page with news and photos; it is a community and we really look forward to having you here as we have several projects which are currently being prepared.

You won’t regret being a member of our community! 🤟

You will notice that the website uses a totally different platform. Forums are now open, with several interesting functionalities.

• First of all, choose your favourite theme from the “brush” button at the top. We are sure you will definitely love at least one of them.
    • Secondly, emojis are allowed to be used. We thought that this would make you feel more at home.
    • Thirdly, news are still available under the same platform by clicking on the relative button in the menu! You will find everything there like you left it.
    • Fourth: our gallery is under construction as we are renovating the layout for this section as well. Stay tuned for something awesome!

CONTESTS

Watch out, Little Monsters! We have some very interesting contests coming up with the possibility to WIN a Gaga merch bundle at your choice! Winning is extremely easy and all that you need to do is to be an active part of this community. More information will follow.

THE LITTLE BOT-STER

Another functionality that we have worked on is what we called Little Bot-Ster! This is a whole new way to get news in real-time as soon as they get published. It is a bot directly connected to our Facebook page. Once you start interacting, it will ask you if you want to get updates directly into your messages, just say yes and we will start sending you updates. That’s all, you don’t have to do anything else. Cool, huh? 😎 

Moreover, the bot can, upon your request, show you the latest news. What we will be working on is further interaction with the user and the possibility to show you the latest photos as well. Stay tuned cause some amazing things are yet to come!

We hope you will love this community as much as we do! ❤️ 

PLEASE NOTICE: Website is still partially under construction, it will take some time. Do let us know if you notice something wrong, but you should be able to enjoy it without any problem!

• Love 2

The new LGN page is awesome! 

Edited by graffke

I’m so excited for this!!! Great work and I can’t wait to see when everything is finished ❤️

This is so exciting, I love the new website and how practical it looks

I can't wait to spend my life on here 😂

• Love 1

I can't wait to see what happens next! I've loved this site ever since I've first heard of it.

• Love 2

I had to create an account immediately since I'm really loving the look of this forum!

And a new place to talk about Gaga with other Little Monsters is always welcome. 😎

• Love 2

Great job guys :) LG forums are never enough. Keep up the good work!

• Love 2

On 11/20/2017 at 10:31 AM, Panchecco said:

This is so exciting, I love the new website and how practical it looks

I can't wait to spend my life on here 😂

Hi, yes, so cool, will not spend my life on the site, but make it part of my real life, as I take a lot of inspiration from great communication with like minded.

ps: just noticed formatting tools great news

Welcome everyone!

On 25-11-2017 at 10:56 PM, Gia said:

Welcome everyone!

Heey sis! Long time no see! How have you been? :) 

On 11/26/2017 at 5:41 PM, Dirkje said:

Heey sis! Long time no see! How have you been? :) 

Hey :) 

I'm doing well. How are things going for you?

• Love 1

9 hours ago, Gia said:

Hey :) 

I'm doing well. How are things going for you?

I’m fine! Lots of things happened in my life but I’m glad I’m in this forum now. Its nice to see those people once again!