• Tour & Events
    Dirkje

Tour Joanne World Tour Discussion

Did you  go to the Joanne world tour? 

Or are you still going? You can discuss it here!

I'm actually going! I'll be going to meet her on January 25th in Hamburg!

I had tickets for the Berlin & Cologne concerts before the cancellation, but now these dates are a month apart so I have to chose one of them and I am kinda disappointed, as I wanted so much to see 2 shows of this tour. I'm sure it's going to be incredible tho! I really hope it gets professionaly filmed and released/livestreamed 😬

41 minutes ago, Mert said:

She’s not coming Turkey so.. 🙄

I believe one of the hardest thing for her would be to find a company that will manage and take responsibility for the show she wants to deliver there... although, in Dubai, she still managed to do it, but yeah it’s complicated, that’s what I am trying to say. It is not entirely up to her, unfortunately, otherwise I am sure she’d be visiting many more countries! 😕

9 minutes ago, Admin said:

I believe one of the hardest thing for her would be to find a company that will manage and take responsibility for the show she wants to deliver there... although, in Dubai, she still managed to do it, but yeah it’s complicated, that’s what I am trying to say. It is not entirely up to her, unfortunately, otherwise I am sure she’d be visiting many more countries! 😕

Honestly I do not want to attend her concert in Turkey. Turkish people doesn’t have a concert culture. I wanna experience that atmosphere in somewhere else. 😏

Unfortunately I never could because I came back from vacation the day she came to my city. I've seen Gaga two times before but looking at the pictures and the videos of the tour, I'm still mad at myself I never experienced the physical return of christ again

I went to the Born This Way Ball and the artRAVE with the same friend and I expected to attend the Joanne tour with her as well but she decided to go with someone else instead (which is fine by me, she can make her own choices) but I refuse to go to a concert all by myself. I'm going to have to pass on this one but I feel fine about it because I've had the luck to see her live twice before.

I‘ll be going to see her next year in Berlin and Hamburg :) 

5 hours ago, Justo said:

I went to the Born This Way Ball and the artRAVE with the same friend and I expected to attend the Joanne tour with her as well but she decided to go with someone else instead (which is fine by me, she can make her own choices) but I refuse to go to a concert all by myself. I'm going to have to pass on this one but I feel fine about it because I've had the luck to see her live twice before.

I'm going alone! I went to Fifth Harmony on my own and that was great. 

I'm gonna see Katy with 2 friends though. I'm really excited!

• Love 1

On 21/11/2017 at 10:28 AM, Nico said:

I‘ll be going to see her next year in Berlin and Hamburg :) 

I am also going to the Hamburg and Berlin shows :D <3