• News & Headlines
    Sign in to follow this  
    Pizza

Tour Lady Gaga’s Manager reacts to Las Vegas' residency critics

poor bobby, he didn't deserve any of those hateful comments at all and so many are from misinformed fans who think she'll never come to latin america again until 2021

i don't think they realise it's even more likely she'll tour during her residency than her just sitting around between the legs.

1 hour ago, ryanripley said:

poor bobby, he didn't deserve any of those hateful comments at all and so many are from misinformed fans who think she'll never come to latin america again until 2021

i don't think they realise it's even more likely she'll tour during her residency than her just sitting around between the legs.

Tbh most of the fans are right, not the ones with insults, but the ones who were waiting for her @ Rock In Rio for example, I mean idk, European fans, Montreal fans, all had rescheduled shows... but not Brazilian... I mean even if Live Nation doesn't get profit, it's just 'respect' for her fan, that's only my opinion

I really hope she'll express her opinion about Latin American fans. They really deserve something like a rock in rio show for free lmao

51 minutes ago, Pizza said:

Tbh most of the fans are right, not the ones with insults, but the ones who were waiting for her @ Rock In Rio for example, I mean idk, European fans, Montreal fans, all had rescheduled shows... but not Brazilian... I mean even if Live Nation doesn't get profit, it's just 'respect' for her fan, that's only my opinion

she can always do RiR in 2019, too many fans are way too harsh and forget she's a human being

the worst part of their day was the news of a cancelled show, her day was spent in agonising, incurable, chronic pain in hospital (and she has to live with that for the rest of her life whilst these fans will get another chance to see her) 😬 

i was at rock in rio and i can say that i'm in completely state of angry. not about her, but THE SILENCE. no one give nothing about and she says that will be back soon. Lie? maybe! i know this is business but someone gotta speak something. with all this messages at least we know thay bobby gets our frustration. and u can say that gaga is sad about the day when the show was cancelled, but i'm much more than her.

Don't forget, world tour couldn't be only US/UK. Means WORLD. About africa? asia? latin america? oceania?

debts.

• Sad 1

I saw how so many people didn't want her to do Vegas and I thought it was super selfish of them, LIKE WHY NOT?!?!!