• Thoughts & Rumors
    Matt

Opinion What do you think about the forum?

11 minutes ago, TheCureGuy said:

That's great! Is it okay if I send you some through DM?

Yes, please! 👌

Just now, Admin said:

Signatures should be available, I turned them on today. Could you check that out? 😄

The signatures work just fine. I made sure to test it earlier. ☺️

Just now, Admin said:

Yes, please! 👌

It said I can't send any more messages since the inbox is too full. I'm on Twitter -- my username is @electricrose8 -- and I could send you some through there.

I think it's pretty well done

its just missing emotes and all that but idk

Thanks admin team for your hard work,

although i do have to say i had to get the verification email 2 times cause the button wouldn't work so my first impressions weren't great lol

38 minutes ago, itsbriceidk said:

although i do have to say i had to get the verification email 2 times cause the button wouldn't work so my first impressions weren't great lol

What do you mean with "emotes"? And I'm sorry for the verification but the system denies some type of emails :\ we'll try to fix that too!

• Love 1

16 minutes ago, Matt said:

What do you mean with "emotes"? And I'm sorry for the verification but the system denies some type of emails :\ we'll try to fix that too!

It would be cool to see some new emotes/emojis instead of just the basics

but its still nice to have a forum to use!

and yeah that verification thing was confusing but after a while it eventually worked

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, itsbriceidk said:

It would be cool to see some new emotes/emojis instead of just the basics

but its still nice to have a forum to use!

and yeah that verification thing was confusing but after a while it eventually worked

We'll import more emojis soon, but it takes a lot of time :)

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Matt said:

We'll import more emojis soon, but it takes a lot of time :)

yay im excited! Thanks for responding too!! 

• Love 2

1 hour ago, itsbriceidk said:

Sorry to hear that, not sure why that happened. Either way, welcome to our community! I am personally sure that there is still A LOT to do and to improve, it is an endless process, but we are ready to step up our game and take your suggestions very much into consideration. 

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Admin said:

Sorry to hear that, not sure why that happened. Either way, welcome to our community! I am personally sure that there is still A LOT to do and to improve, it is an endless process, but we are ready to step up our game and take your suggestions very much into consideration. 

Thanks for the welcome, glad to be here. 😍

It's super cool!! But it would be cool to have some original Gaga themed reactions instead of emojis 

and it would be cool to have gif emoticons 

like "poot" or "neyde" 

and some animated emoticons too 

and some Gaga and celeb emoticons 

but other than that.. I love it!!

2 minutes ago, GagaDaily2.0 said:

It's super cool!! But it would be cool to have some original Gaga themed reactions instead of emojis 

and it would be cool to have gif emoticons 

like "poot" or "neyde" 

and some animated emoticons too 

and some Gaga and celeb emoticons 

but other than that.. I love it!!

On it! 😉

• Love 1

Suggestion:

Order the Music & Entertainment. Make sure its just as important as the Gaga Sections:

- Its unique to have a Music Forum with a focus on an artist. In our case: Be a music forum with Gaga as most important one. There is a Gaga forum: Gagadaily. And there are tons of overall music forums: ATRL, Church of Pop, Flop of the pops to name a few. 
    Have you heard a Music Forum with the Focus on Lady Gaga?

- Dont be dependent on Gaga's activity. If Gaga takes a break, your forum doesnt have to be dead because of your music section.

Other suggestion: Promotion! This is so hard but so important. You can have the most beautiful forum but if you dont have members, you're nothing. Not just the news part, also the forums part. 

Tip:

Get a "Wasteland" section. This is a section where you post threads you dont need anymore or break a rule. Lock them and let them die there. Now you wont get discussion where you dont want it but the posts/threads still counts for your stats!

+ what I said above. @Admin @Matt

45 minutes ago, Dirkje said:

Tip:

Get a "Wasteland" section. This is a section where you post threads you dont need anymore or break a rule. Lock them and let them die there. Now you wont get discussion where you dont want it but the posts/threads still counts for your stats!

+ what I said above. @Admin @Matt

Well, I don't think a post should count in your ratings if i lock it. Also old posts will just go back in the pages, there is no need to remove or move them 😜

We'll definitely improve the artist part as soon as more people will come 🤗

16 hours ago, Dirkje said:

Suggestion:

Order the Music & Entertainment. Make sure its just as important as the Gaga Sections:

- Its unique to have a Music Forum with a focus on an artist. In our case: Be a music forum with Gaga as most important one. There is a Gaga forum: Gagadaily. And there are tons of overall music forums: ATRL, Church of Pop, Flop of the pops to name a few. 
    Have you heard a Music Forum with the Focus on Lady Gaga?

- Dont be dependent on Gaga's activity. If Gaga takes a break, your forum doesnt have to be dead because of your music section.

Other suggestion: Promotion! This is so hard but so important. You can have the most beautiful forum but if you dont have members, you're nothing. Not just the news part, also the forums part. 

Thank you for your suggestions, we are taking all of them into consideration. We are very much determined to do our very best!

Is username capability changing soon? An Admin created my account (due to an error at sign up) but I don't want my current username. 🤔

Everything else is great. Are statuses gonna be ever enabled too?

• Love 1

7 hours ago, Roy said:

Is username capability changing soon? An Admin created my account (due to an error at sign up) but I don't want my current username. 🤔

It is from now! :P

• Thanks 1

On 11/21/2017 at 8:01 AM, Admin said:

Activity stream page will easily help you check all the topics that you’ve missed. It is available in the menu and at this link at any time: http://ladygaganow.co/discover/unread

Really love this, makes navigating the form a lot more streamlined!

• Love 1

7 hours ago, Roy said:

Statuses are available, I believe you should enable it from your own profile. It is what I did for me. And you can tell me what username you’d like and we’ll change it. I registered your account quickly so I simply used the username you had in your email when you contacted us. Let me know! 😄

• Thanks 1

It needs more exposure, hardly anyone is here

• Love 1

22 hours ago, CraigB said:

It needs more exposure, hardly anyone is here

This! When are you gonna start promoting the forum @Admin @Matt??

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Dirkje said:

This! When are you gonna start promoting the forum @Admin @Matt??

Our priority is to get the gallery back, as soon as it happens we'll think about the rest :) Don't worry. We spent a lot of time building this forum and we won't let it die easily. It's just the begginning!